So, the kids and I made cookies today.



(I promise some flour made it into the cookies even though it looks like it is all on Drew)

And tomorrow we frost and decorate them!
A funny little aside - I told the kids we were making cookies and going to send some to Uncle Andy for his Christmas present. Eli said "No! Him only have one!" So I thought it would be good payback for the year that Andy gave me a pack of baseball cards as a Christmas present, but wrapped them in a huge box full of other heavy stuff so I thought I was getting the biggest awesomest present ever. Wouldn't it be funny if I just sent one cookie in a big huge box? With a little note that says "Love, Eli" and maybe even a picture of Eli eating all the rest of the cookies? Yeah, that would be funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment