Monday, December 01, 2008

leaf pile!

Over the past few months, Drew has become very good friends with a sweet sweet girl who lives across the street, Melea. Her parents are mine and Jason's age and we all get along great, and drew just loves her friend Melea. They ask to play together all day everyday when they aren't in school.

When we were away from home over the weekend, I heard so many times "I miss Melea!" and she couldn't wait to see her today after school. When she got home today, we bundled her up and headed out front to rake some leaves and invited Melea and her mom over. While us moms chatted, Eli snoozed in the car, and Drew and her best friend played in their first pile of leaves this year.

I just love this shot of Drew launching herself through the air the moment I told her she could finally dive in the pile.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the look of joy on Drew's face!!!