Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I love baby feet

I am a bit obsessed with baby feet lately. I just think it's *so* cute when a baby discovers they have feet and they scrunch their little legs up to play with thier toes all the time.

I did some digging and found a picture of Drewbie at Eli's age now when she found her feet to compare.

Drewbie - 3 1/2 months old

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And Eli today - 3 1/2 months old

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandee said...

I am also a baby feet addict. These are so dang cute!!!

Alison said...

Wow, Drew and Eli look so much like siblings, yet Drew's 3 1/2 month picture doesn't look a whole lot like Eli's. Well, other than the sweet baby feet. :)

Anonymous said...

:heart: for baby feet, cute siblings and cute Daddy/Eli pictures!

Wendy said...

I love them both!